Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Drawing Scenes

This is the part of Globaloria that I enjoy the most. It is the making of scenes and making them work. I am definatly going to add more buttons to my main screen because I have learned a lot more as my time in Globaloria has gone on. I used Wikipedia a lot in the researching of my social issue. It was very accurate and it really helped me understand the topic of sports injuries better. I also used websites that talked about reducing the risk of an injury caused by a sporting activity. I've already drawn a scene for my game that's supposed to be the scene where you choose what you want do to like playing the game, a help screen, a team choice scene, and so on. Here's the scene. I'm definatly going to add to it but for right now it will do. I also don't have buttons working yet but I will get there as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment