Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Days

What do you think of snow days. Personally, I love them and dislike them at the same time. I love snow days because I get to sleep in and not have to wake up early. I don't like them because of how behind you can get on your work. We've already had 7 snow days up to today. That is nowhere near how many we had last year at this point. We ended up finishing with 20 snow days last year which is a scary thought since we've had 7 before Winter Break even begins. Snow days also make me very behind on my assignments. That's one reason I do not enjoy snow days as much as other kids might. Also, when you have a snow day, that means no extracurricular activities that were scheduled for that day. We were supposed to have a dance last Friday which is really my only oppurtunity to party within school  limits without getting in trouble. That got canceled because of the snow. What do you think of snow days?

No comments:

Post a Comment