Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Christmas Break

We have many Christmas traditions at our house. One is on Christmas Eve we always eat dinner at the Chinese restaurant in Lewisburg. We also travel the day after Christmas or someone comes to our house so we're always with family during the holidays. Christmas for us doesn't have as many traditions as Thanksgiving does but they are still great traditions. We also always go to the 5:45 Christmas Eve mass at our church. The only year we didn't go was I think 5 years ago when we showed up at the wrong Catholic church since there is 3 in Greenbrier County. We also spend time with family and friends on New Years. We usually go to a suburb of Richmond, VA called Glen Allen. There are some unfortunate traditions that happen that we don't want to. Every year, someone in my family gets sick. One year, everyone but my dad got sick. That's 4 out of 5 people. This year I was the only one to catch it though. I wish it were someone else though.

No comments:

Post a Comment