Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Adding Scenes Blog

The game "What Would You Do" uses narraration to explain what is going on in the game and what you should do next. I believe that narration makes a game way easier to play because it gives me a better perception of what the game is about is so I am able to play the game in a more fun way because I'm not screaming and shouting at the game to work even though it is working and I am not doing too well at it. There are also games with help screens that tell you how to play and that also helps me because I'm able to narrarate in my head what to do. My game has an example like that. Here it is.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great job...I believe narration makes a game easier too. :) You did really good on this.

    - alyson, (:

    ReplyDelete