Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Traditions

How does your family celebrate Thanksgiving? Is it the same thing every year, kind of like a tradition. Mine has been up to this year. For as long as I can remember, we have always celebrated it with my mom's side of the family. We usually go up to northern Virginia for Thanksgiving because that's where most of my mom's side of the family lives and is right in the middle of where everyone one of my mom's family members from when she was little. We watch football, eat lots and lots of food, and play sports. We watch professional football (NFL), we eat turkey, stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes, and ham, and we play darts, pool (as in 8-ball), and football (sometimes in the house but don't let the parents know that.) This year though we're at my dad's parents house with his side of the family. It's just as fun. Right now we're watching football, we haven't played any sports, but we did eat turkey and stuff like that. Also, instead of having Thanksgiving dinner, we had Thanksgiving lunch. It's still fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good job, Noah. My family and I go different places for Thanksgiving to. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete