Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Paper Prototyping

My game is about sports injuries. The concept I'm trying to teach in my game is order of operations. I feel this subject is very important because many people do not understand it but once you do you can do a lot more in math. We weren't assigned teams so it was all up to me on what my game was about. I like working by myself better than working with a team because I don't have to argue with anybody about what's right for the game and what isn't. I had to use lots of sports injuries websites to come up with my game. Some of the pictures I came across on some of those websites of sports injuries made me think to myself "is that even possible"? I don't think anything has changed about my game since I first started imagining. I really like my game idea and can't wait to get started on the actions on the game. My player will be moved around with the keys on keyboard and the answers will be typed down with the number keys. I have been using lots of codes from the mini game to help develop other things that will help me develop my game. The toughest part for me so far has been working with the time alotted for us in Globaloria. I've had to come into lunch ZAP a lot because of it. Here is my video.



On my first try on my video I didn't do too well. Right in the middle of it I started giggling then I looked at the camera and said, "I got the giggles." Then Everyone in the class was laughing and the whole video was ruined.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good blog Noah :) ! I wish I was in a group by myself, because me and my partner has argued a couple of times over what we should put in the game, so your pretty lucky there. my partner and I giggled through the first paper protyping video, then we re-did it, but great job (: !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah. That's happened a lot for me. She said to me before the video blog that if i get the giggles she won't stop the video.

    ReplyDelete