Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Planning My Game

I am the only person on my team just like everyone else in the 7th grade Globaloria at Eastern Greenbrier Middle School. My role is everything except for stuff that I don't know how to do. When that happens I'll ask my teacher for help. I am good at this job because I feel like the more that I can do in a project the better I do. Since we aren't working teams, I am looking forward to not having to argue with anyone over what to do. Working with other people is difficult because you don't always agree with the decisions thay make. When you are on your own, it's all you. Nobody else (except for the administrator).

3 comments:

  1. This is a good blog! We have to work in teams, and it's difficult. If your partner don't want to do what you want to do, it's an argument! Really good blog though ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog Noah! Do you like that we're the only one in our teams or would you rather have other people in the teams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it way better than having to work with teams because some people don't do any work and just goof off.

    ReplyDelete