Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Working With Buttons


Trying to get buttons to work wasn't that fun for me. It didn't take me that long to do though. It just seemed like a while because of how much I anticipated it. Now, adding buttons to scenes is easy and fun. I still have questions though. I noticed that when you copied and pasted a code from the Wiki Tips place on myglife.org, it only showed two codes but I think that I can get it to work. I've had doubts about many things in Globaloria this year. How am I going to do this? How am I going to do that? In the end though everytime, it worked for me. I definitley had doubts about adding buttons but I got into business (I couldn't think of anything else to say).

2 comments:

  1. Good job with this blog. I had problems learning how to make buttons and make them active. Then once I got the hang of making buttons, I did really good. Good job :D

    ReplyDelete