Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Math Concept and Social Issue

    I want my game to involve sports. My math concept is probably going to be order of operations and my social issue will probably be sports injuries. I picked order of operations because doing order of operations is my favorite part of 7th grade math and well, I'm in 7th grade. I picked sports injuries as my social issue, because that is growing problem in sports nowadays, especially football. Concussions are a huge problem. Those can sometimes end careers.

6 comments:

  1. This game sounds good and I love sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your game idea and hope it turns out good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm still trying to decide whether to make it NFL or college or just random teams that I make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanx 4 the comment..And no we dont work during recess cuz our teacher leaves to go to anther school to work

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet that sucks workin through recess...lol...

    ReplyDelete