Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About My Links


Info About Sports Injuries
I think that my quick links that I just uploaded on to my blog will help in the making of my game. I think that because it teaches me about sports injuries and that is what most of my game is going to be about. I also have links about concussions. Concussions have become more common in the last couple of years. That is why I want it on my game because I want my game to have as many injuries as possible, the more common ones happening more.
This does not look good. It's not football but it's bad.
This looks real bad.
This is disgusting.

4 comments:

  1. You think this is disgusting. Look up spider bites on google images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, my name is Alyson. I go to Sandy River Middle School, I was assigned to be your partner. It's sounds like your really interested in injuries. This was a very good blog. ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I also go to sandy river middle school. And i have been asigned to comment on your blog, you did good and thats true concussions have been more common.That would be great to learn about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is Amber again...those injuries look painful. It looks like you are really interested in sports I like sports to...

    ReplyDelete