Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Flash Upsetting Me

Sometimes Flash can be very upsetting. Whether it's codes or getting things to work. That kind of stuff. I am currently trying to get a score to carry over to another scene but I might have to give up after a little while and just work with what I have. Another upsetting part in Flash is buttons. They don't always go to the scenes you want them too and sometimes it Flashes. You also have to remember to give your buttons an instance name and the scene you want to go to a frame label. I am getting better at it though and I hope I don't have near as many troubles with Flash next year as I am this year.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem, like with the buttons. They mess up all the time if you dont fix them right. But good luck, hope everything works out :D

    ReplyDelete