Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Globaloria So Far

Overall, Globaloria has been my favorite academic class. It has been the most stressful though. I think the time it got the most stressful at was when we started to really get familiar with Flash after the mini game. When we had to get things to move with keyframes and getting button interaction. Right now though, it hasn't been too stressful. There are only 4 thing I've had to keep up with lately, learning log, blogging, game pitch, and getting the demo finished. The learning log isn't too hard to keep up with, I've already finished game pitch, I'm working on the demo right now which hasn't been that hard, and then there's blogging which I find very hard to keep with. I'm glad it's not an every day thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment